To make the dessert -
1. One package of round pot sticker wrappers. Use cookie cutter to make shape. I used a large heart mold.
2. Heat cooking oil on high heat, deep-fried precut wrappers for no more than 30 seconds. Remove from oil immediately and set aside.
3. To keep the shape (without bubbling up), press gently on the wrappers with a potato masher. Set aside to cool.
4. Wash/clean strawberries well. Then cut them into slices.
5. Assembly - One heart-shape wrapper, whipped cream, strawberry slices, then repeat. Finally dust with powder sugar.
6. That’s it. So easy, delicious and the best part for this dessert is light and fluffy. You can switch up with the fruit you prefer (raspberries, blueberries, mango slices…you get the idea)
“I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you do exist. Or something like that. I think wanting that is very morbid, but I want it when I get like this. That’s why I’m trying not to think. I just want it all to stop spinning.”
why do homework when there are jellyfish mermaids to be drawn!
Jellyfish float around in an illuminated tank listlessly. Taken at the S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore.
why do people say “don’t be a pussy” when talking about weakness more like “don’t be a man’s ego” because you know there isn’t nothing more fragile than that
because “pussy” is the shortened form of the word “pusillanimous”, which means “timid, cowardly”
and not the slang word for the female genital region?
literally no one else knows this. nobody.